...okay, well actors who make me nervous.
Cillian Murphy haunts me in his Scarecrow mask from 'Batman Begins', Steve Buscemi and his arraignment of characters give me the royal heebeejeebies, and Bruce Wayne is a distant memory when I remember Christian Bale's murderous Patrick Bateman from 'American Psycho', but despite some of the great actors on my list (Jack Nicholson, Tobin Bell, Christopher Walken, Bela Lugosi, Sir Christopher Lee, the list goes on), Williem Dafoe takes the cake. I think it may have been his portrayal of the Green Goblin in the 2002 film, 'Spiderman',or perhaps he just has one of those faces, but Mr Dafoe has scared the socks off me since I can remember. His voice? His eyes? His nasolabial fold perhaps (yes, unfortunately I do know what smile lines are called - thank you Sims 3). The man has more talent than creep however, so I say all that I do with the utmost respect.
I don't scare easily and, being an avid watcher of horror films, I look for the thrill of it, so Williem Dafoe you crazy cat, I award you with the highest of fives. Well played, old chap.

No comments:
Post a Comment