Tuesday, 5 June 2012

The World of Fandoms

My love for film and TV is not a normal one. When I find a series I love, I am drawn in completely - the script, the characters, the plot developments; everything about a well designed story is irresistible to me.
I have a rather interesting list of my favourite worlds. From my childhood loves of Harry Potter and Doctor Who, to my teenage obsessions with The Hunger Games, Sherlock, Supernatural, and The Vampire Diaries, the world of make-believe has long since captured my attention.

I admire creativity, I admire passion, I admire vulnerability, and I admire intelligence.
Other viewers who find themselves apart of these worlds (known fondly as 'fandoms') have my utmost respect. Below are my favourite fan created videos. I honestly believe they are magical.

SHERLOCK (BBC)







HARRY POTTER


SUPERNATURAL


SUPERWHOLOCKIN (SUPERNATURAL, DOCTOR WHO, SHERLOCK)





No comments:

Post a Comment